Friday, December 18, 2009

Photo Update

Iguazu falls! (check out that rainbow)
More Iguazu (pretty incredible yes?)
Happy Hannukah!
Dad loved these big trees (i have about 4 more pictures just like this!)

Well tonight is our last night in Buenos Aires, we just got back from a delicous dinner at my host families house. It was so amazing to go back and see them, it had felt like so long even though it had hardly been more than 2 weeks. It was quite interesting playing the role of translator since my dad speaks no spanish and they speak no english...it was a nice test to see how much I have improved this semester...I think i passed :)
Today we went to Uruguay for the day (now my second time) and spent the day in a small tourist town called Colonial Sacramento...it was fun and exhausting...lots of walking and sight-seeing. We also met two really nice couples who we spent most of the day with and it was nice to have company as well as meet new people...so many people go on so many wonderful adventures, it is fun to hear all about them!
Tomorrow morning (6 am) we head off to Peru, we land in Lima and have a 3 hour layover and then we are off to Cusco. I am so excited to go to a new place and going to Peru means my mom and brother are coming in just a few days! I cannot wait!
I hope everyone is gearing up for a happy holiday season and if you are in CT getting ready for the big snow storm that I hear is brewing.
Peace and love to all,
Ana

And here is a little video treat!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment