Sunday, December 6, 2009

Photo Update!


Here are a few pictures from my trip to Buenos Aires!

My Buenos Aires mom and dad, Ricardo and Yeyi, before our weekly pizza dinner...SO GOOD!

View from the bus on our way through the Andes from Mendoza to Santiago!
Another a view from the bus, but I took this one with my feet in it so you could see the amazing view we had in the front seat of the bus!

The five of us that went to the vineyards in Mendoza, I think this was vineyard #3.

An awful picture of me but trying to show how impressive and beautiful the Andes are. Breathtaking, yes?

So I posted pictures in attempts to procrastinate from finishing my oral presentation but I think it is time to get back to work. Tomorrow at 11:30 am I will be done and officially on winter vacation...I can't wait.

1 comment: